Sunday 16 February 2014

I Mum Mum Pan Mee Restaurant at Bayan Lepas

To search for the best Pan Mee Restaurant in Penang, I will definitely recommend I Mum Mum, the 1st I try was the branch located at Chain Ferry Mainland, the taste attract me a lot make me give a Second, Third and more visited there. Then hear from people told that the original was located at Pengkalan Weld in Penang Island. Went to give a try there as well and really nice. The disappointing things was two of this branch was not operating in night, but from last year onward it become possible for me at night, as their new branch was opening at Bayan Lepas located in One Precinct Plaza near Sunshine Square. And recently there was another new branch that operating at night as well in All Seasons Placein Farlim.


Address: Jalan Mayang Pasir 1, Bandar Bayan Baru, 11900 Bayan Lepas, Penang, Malaysia.

I Mum Mum Pan Mee Restaurant

No comments:

Post a Comment